Warning: Archimedes, will never DM you asking for personal information, seed phrases, or about airdrops. Do not fall for scams!
In the DeFi ecosystem, several projects employ win-lose relationships among their stakeholders: “I win only if they lose”. In the lending and borrowing space, among other examples, this presents itself through protocols focusing on liquidating users as their main revenue source.
As a consequence of this:
- There are very few long term investment options.
- Opposing sides are fighting each other. It is hard to get different stakeholders to build together, such as whales vs. shrimps or protocol vs. users.
- Most users end up losing.
These are challenges that are present in any financial system.
We hope our ecosystem and real, on-chain transparency would solves these problems.
ARCH holders will be able to lock their tokens in an 80/20 Balancer pool to earn $veARCH, the native governance and utility receipt token for Archimedes Finance and Archimedes DAO$ARCH
veARCH holders will be able to vote on changes to the protocol, including:
- Decide which strategies the protocol should support
- Decide which future chains the protocol would go to
- Many more gov opportunities to come in the future, stay tuned
veARCH holders are also eligible to earn rewards for locking their $ARCH tokens. The reward distribution and yeild given to veARCH holders will be determined by the Archimedes DAO
For more information regarding v1, Curve pools, and lvUSD, navigate to the Archive section of the docs.
Archimedes is an experimental protocol and carries significant risks: Smart contract risk, economic model risk, risk that the assets Archimedes introduces and many other types of known and unknown risks. Archimedes' team never provides investment advice. This article is NOT financial advice. DYOR. Participate at your own risk.