Here are just some of the reasons why taking leverage with Archimedes is beneficial:
- Top of the market APY on stablecoins: Get x5-x10 leverage on an average APY appreciating stablecoin (and even below average APY stablecoins).
- Sustain top of market APY: Leveraged asset base APYs are always changing (like the entire market). So adding high leverage helps keep your position at the top of the market in terms of APY.
- Set and forget: No need to manage your position. No manual compounding or switching positions. Close the position manually at any time or let it unwind natural at the end of the positions lifetime.
- Tradability: Archimedes packages the position in an NFT, so users can trade it on NFT marketplaces without unwinding it. Leverage allocation is limited and many users may be willing to pay a premium for your position NFT.
- Predictable fee model: Leverage takers pay all their fees upfront when opening a position. So there is no need to keep track of variable interest payments over the lifetime of the position.
- No to low liquidation: The high quality assets that Archimedes uses for its collateral creates a lower level of risk for your funds. Learn more about liquidation risk here
Archimedes is an experimental protocol and carries significant risks: Smart contract risk, economic model risk, risk that the assets Archimedes introduces and many other types of known and unknown risks. Archimedes' team never provides investment advice. This article is NOT financial advice. DYOR. Participate at your own risk.